Terms & Conditions
Home > Terms & Conditions
LIMBONGAN MAJU PTE LTD / LIMBONGAN MAJU SDN BHD
TERM & CONDITION
- All fares quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Published rate is payable by passenger aged above 2 years of age. There is no charge for passenger aged 2 years and below.
- All fares are inclusive of the levies, charges and fees collected by the respective authorities.
2. Booking of Seats
The name, passport number, date of passport expiry, nationality and country of residence shall be provided by the passenger at the time of booking. Booking is on a first-come-first-served basis and is subject to availability of seats.
I) Amendments to booking:
- Amendments may only be made to change departure date or time and is subject to availability any amendment must be done 24 hours before departure. Otherwise will be treated as cancellation.
- A change of name of passenger is considered a cancellation.
- Amendments are at the sole discretion of the Company.
Charges for Amendments:
- SGD$5.00 administration fee will be charged for each amendment.
- All amendment charges are payable by cash.
II) Cancellation of Booking:
- A cancellation of any booking made less than 72 hours before the scheduled ferry departure is subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the ticket fare.
- A cancellation of any booking made less than 48 hours before the scheduled ferry departure is
- subject to a cancellation charge of 100% of the ticket fare.
3. Check-in & Booking
a)Check-in at Changi Ferry Terminal
Passengers shall check-in and collect boarding passes at the Company’s ticket counter at least 30 minutes before the scheduled ferry departure. The Company reserves the right to cancel confirmed bookings if any passenger checks-in less than 30 minutes before departure. The departure gate will close 15 minutes before departure.
b)Check-in at Tg Belungkor Ferry Terminal
Passengers must confirm their return trip and collect boarding passes at the Company’s ticket counter at least 30 minutes prior to ferry departure time. The Company reserves the right to cancel confirmed bookings if any passenger checks-in less than 30 minutes before departure. The departure gate will close 15 minutes before departure.
4. Travel Documents
- The Passenger must ensure that his passport is valid for entry at the country of destination and that it is valid for at least six months prior to departure.
- The Passenger shall comply with all travel and immigration requirements necessary in the country of destination and shall, if necessary, obtain all necessary visas, licences, permits, passes certificates or documents whether for health, immigration, customs or other purposes at his own cost and responsibility.
- No passage fares will be refunded in the event a passenger is refused embarkation or entry into a country of destination by reason of his failure to obtain and/or possess a valid passport or other necessary documents or approvals.
5. Baggage and Property
- There is no check-in facility for baggage. Passengers are expected to hand carry all baggage. Trolley is provided.
- Each Commuter is entitled to carry on-board 1 hand-held item not exceeding 10 kg and a sling bag (laptop bag).
- Any baggage above 10kg will be charged SGD 1 per kg in excess.
6. Change or Variation of Passage Services
The Company reserves the right to cancel or vary its passage services in any manner at its absolute discretion, without incurring any liability to the Passenger whatsoever.
In particular, the Company may for any reason whatsoever and at any time:
- Substitute the scheduled Vessel with another Vessel, whether or not the substitute Vessel is owned by the Company or of the same condition as the scheduled Vessel;
- Delay the scheduled date and hour of sailing or disembarkation; or
7. Pregnant Passenger
i. Is it the duty of pregnant passenger to advise us of the progress of their pregnancy at the point of booking and at the check carriage of pregnant passenger are subject to the following conditions.
ii. Pregnancy 27 weeks (below 7 month)
-Submission of an approval doctor's medical certificate confirming the number of weeks of pregnancy.
-Pregnant medical certificate confirming the number of weeks of pregnancy
iii. Pregnancy between 28 weeks and above
-Travel not allowed